Pyreos, a manufacturer of miniature, rugged, pyroelectric, mid-infrared sensors and detectors which respond faster and minimise power consumption, today announced that it will participate in the exhibition at Sensor & Test 2019 where it will make several new product announcements and showcase recent advancements in its leading technology.
Visitors to the Pyreos stand, Hall 5, stand 24 will be able to see three new product introductions: eZPyro SMD Dual, the world’s first dual-channel SMD pyroelectric sensor for gas, flame and food and oil analysis, new CH4 product options optimised for methane and related hydrocarbons, and the new quad TO-39 range of products. On display will also be all leading Pyreos mid-infrared sensor technology and visitors will have access to senior, technical and industry-experienced staff. Highlights from the Pyreos broad product portfolio will include:
- The new CH4 product range with extremely high sensitivity to methane and related hydrocarbons offering a fast, stable response over a wide operating frequency range.
- eZPyro SMD Dual, the world’s first dual-channel SMD pyroelectric sensor for gas, flame and food/oil, which is compatible with the existing ezPyro development ecosystem and carries the same speed and ultra-low power benefits as the existing ezPyro SMD range.
- New products in the leading TO-39 range including the opportunity to discuss the 30% increase in filter options announced during the year.
- New quad TO-39 range with five x larger pixels, delivering the performance of the established single and dual TO-39 in a more cost efficient and power efficient quad.
- Successful Linear Array products for hand-held and portable spectrometry for which the company was able to halve the volume prices during the year.