On Stand D604 at Drives and Controls 2020 from the 21 – 23 April at the NEC Birmingham UK, Hammond will be showing its extensive range of well-established field-proven sealed enclosures in a variety of materials for use in harsh environments. Designed to insulate and protect control equipment and components in both indoor and outdoor conditions, and available in stainless steel, ABS, polycarbonate, GRP and die-cast aluminium, the IP65, IP66 or IP68 sealing extends the choices available to designers and specifiers when sourcing housings for Industry 4.0 sub-systems.
A new industrial products shortform, which can be downloaded here, gives full technical details and part numbers for each product, and ‘Quick Links’ go to the relevant page on the Hammond website, from where detailed CAD drawings can be downloaded so that configuring the enclosure to the application is much simplified.
- 1554 IP68 polycarbonate flat lid.
- 1554PB polycarbonate pushbutton.
- 1555F IP68 polycarbonate flanged lid enclosures.
- PCJ IP66 polycarbonate junction box with latching lockable cover.
- 1590Z IP65 GRP heavy duty enclosures.
- PJU IP66 GRP junction box with hinged cover.
- Eclipse Junior 304 stainless steel junction box with continuous hinged cover.
- 1590Z IP68 die-cast aluminium rugged enclosure.
- Accessories: IP68 brass and nylon cord grips; IP66 stainless steel and non-metallic IP66 hole plugs; rainproof ventilators
For further information contact:
Hammond Electronics Limited
1 Onslow Close
Kingsland Business Park
Tel: + 44 1256 812812
Fax: + 44 1256 332249