New solution enables designers to create “platform” input modules for multiple product iterations, reducing cost and speeding time-to-market
Analog Devices, Inc., has introduced the AD4110-1 Analog Front End with integrated 24-bit ADC for industrial process control systems. AD4110-1 is a universal input AFE with an integrated ADC that allows customers to design a “platform” input module that they can configure for multiple functions. This saves significant R&D cost, reduces time to market and requires less design resources.
- View the AD4110-1 product page, download the data sheet and order samples: www.analog.com/AD4110-1
- Link to order Evaluation Board: https://www.analog.com/en/design-center/evaluation-hardware-and-software/evaluation-boards-kits/EVAL-AD4110-1.html
The high voltage inputs of the AD4110-1 are fully software configurable for current or voltage signals, allowing direct interface to all standard industrial analog signal sources. One reference design replaces many, reducing module size and decreasing cost of ownership. Software-configurable I/O is a key factor in the implementation of Industry 4.0.
The AD4110-1 is available in 40-lead LFCSP packages. Key features include:
- Integrated, fully differential programmable gain amplifier (PGA) that offers 16 gain settings from 0.2 to 24
- Provides internal, front-end diagnostic functions to indicate overvoltage, undervoltage, open wire, overcurrent, and overtemperature conditions.
- The high voltage input is thermally protected, overcurrent limited, and overvoltage protected.
About Analog Devices
Analog Devices is a leading global high-performance analogue technology company dedicated to solving the toughest engineering challenges. We enable our customers to interpret the world around us by intelligently bridging the physical and digital with unmatched technologies that sense, measure, power, connect and interpret. Visit http://www.analog.com